The magazine for CSR and the Green Economy in Greece & the World
Date of 1st Issue: 2008
The Magazine CSR & ESG REVIEW was released for the first time in 2008 and is the only magazine on the Greek market exclusively dedicated to Corporate Social Responsibility and the production chain of its programmes, covering the following areas:
▪ Business Ethics
▪ Compliance and Governance
▪ Green Marketing
▪ Politics and Legislation
▪ Social Responsibility
▪ Socially Responsible Investing
▪ Annual Reports
▪ Up-to-date information on conferences, workshops, seminars, exhibitions, etc. and CSR programmes implemented in Greece and abroad.
▪ Appropriate environment for presentation and promotion of “good corporate practices,” as well as CSR reporting.
▪ Forum for the presentation of the philosophy and vision of the people behind the implementation and evaluation of CSR programmes.
The contents of CSR & ESG REVIEW supplement csrnews.gr, the weekly newsletter CSR & ESG WEEK, the CSR & ESG REPORTS and CSR & ESG LEXICON special editions, as well as CSR & ESG Insights research on Corporate Social Responsibility, strengthening the efforts towards continuous and quality “sustainable” information.
HR REVIEW – Special Insert
Since 2015, the CSR & ESG Review has included the special insert “HR REVIEW” in order to identify the points where CSR and HR are combined, resulting, on the one hand, in the construction of an optimal and responsible working environment and, on the other hand, in raising workers awareness and mobilising them for social purposes. The aim of the magazine is to enrich the knowledge of and information received by business executives who have chosen to adopt the philosophy, culture and activity of Responsible Entrepreneurship.
Annual Subscription: €120, including VAT.
Μικράς Ασίας 43, Χαλάνδρι
Αττική 152 33
43 Mikras Asias
Chalandri 152 33
+30 210 77.12.400